Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 01, 2024, 03:39:36 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Looking for parts of the background to change « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Looking for parts of the background to change  (Read 3539 times)
::cyber::
Noobie

I'm [i]not[/i] a llama!

ICQ - 36388783ben_sloan@hotmail.com WWW
Looking for parts of the background to change
« on: December 12, 2003, 06:32:11 PM »

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find what to change in the template to control the background colour of the following:

(Running YaBBSE at tvs2.co.uk)
Click to view a message list on any board. There is the icon for the thread type (sticky, locked, hot, etc), then the icon for the post. Then "Started by", and lastly "Last Post".

Could anybody tell me what is changed in the template to change the background of these three parts of the table?

Note: When you open the admin centre, it is also the background of the "Forum Controls", "Member Controls", etc... the background where all the links are in these sections.

When I get this working, I should have quite a reasonable Christmas template (after I do some graphics), I'll be happy to share it with you if I can only get this strange table background colour fixed in some of the cells!

Thanks,
:c:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2003, 06:37:24 PM by ::cyber:: » Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Looking for parts of the background to change « previous - next »