Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
June 17, 2024, 11:05:41 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4] Relative URLs 1.3 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [beta 1.5.4] Relative URLs 1.3  (Read 26254 times)
Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

Re:[beta 1.5.4] Relative Urls 1.3
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2003, 03:01:19 AM »

I guess it has to do with pfabb having more than just the forum... take a look at the relative_url function and play with the replace arrays

I'd do it like the other time, but I'm pretty busy these days, so I can't help you for a while.. sorry  :-\

good luck  :)

My Mods: Avatar & Sig Size Control, No Show Msg Subject, Msg URL Composer, Built-in Avatar Rand, Built-in Sig Rand, Remove New-lines Excess, Show All Stars, Search Bar, Smart URLs
Shadow's Pawn
Support Team
YaBB God

ich soll nicht toten

ICQ - 8039201shadowpawn@hotmail.com WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2003, 03:31:53 AM »

No prob.  I'll play around with it tomorrow and let you know what I come up with either way.

apologize \A*pol"o*gize\, v. i. - To lay the foundation for a future offense.
Shadow's Pawn
Support Team
YaBB God

ich soll nicht toten

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2003, 05:25:12 AM »

Can you tell me what subjects I should be reading up on for this?  I am still fairly new to php.. I was reading up on strstr and strtr on php.net, but anything else I should be looking at?

Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2003, 06:32:32 AM »

I just tried the code from reply #28 and it's working in my pfabb install...

I insist you're probably missing the base tag

go to /pfabb/skins/yabbse/template.php and add this line inside the html head (you may need to do the same with the template file under skins/pfabb, but I haven't tested enough)

<base href="<?=$scripturl;?>" />

the problem with pfabb boards using spider_url is still there though, that if it says index.php/board-1 it doesn't work, so all you can have working fully for now seems to be relative_url

My Mods: Avatar & Sig Size Control, No Show Msg Subject, Msg URL Composer, Built-in Avatar Rand, Built-in Sig Rand, Remove New-lines Excess, Show All Stars, Search Bar, Smart URLs
Shadow's Pawn
Support Team
YaBB God

ich soll nicht toten

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2003, 04:11:51 PM »

The base tage is in every template file of every skin and it still does that.. I would think it might have something to do with the fact that the images directory is redefined in index.php by the skins mod.. but you said you got it working on your pfabb, so I guess that's not it.

Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2003, 05:23:51 PM »

Quote from: Shadow's Pawn on October 08, 2003, 04:11:51 PM
The base tage is in every template file of every skin and it still does that.. I would think it might have something to do with the fact that the images directory is redefined in index.php by the skins mod.. but you said you got it working on your pfabb, so I guess that's not it.

here's the link to mine

http://anguz.net/PfaBB07

good luck :)

Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2003, 11:22:42 PM »

Quote from: dschwab9 on October 01, 2003, 02:08:16 AM
Ooooo, I like those URL's.  Wonder if that will work on mine  ;D

just released Smart URLs
http://www.yabbse.org/community/index.php?thread=26337

;)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4] Relative URLs 1.3 « previous - next »