Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 27, 2024, 06:58:39 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [DONE1.5 for 1.5.4] Zodiac Signs Mod1.5 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [DONE1.5 for 1.5.4] Zodiac Signs Mod1.5  (Read 18429 times)
Shadow's Pawn
Support Team
YaBB God

ich soll nicht toten

ICQ - 8039201shadowpawn@hotmail.com WWW
Re:[DONE1.0/BETA1.5 for 1.5.3] Zodiac Signs Mod1.5
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2003, 10:09:11 PM »

Those small icons look pretty good.. they would blend well with the default template as well.  I will probably recolor them for my board, but regardless, they are nice.

apologize \A*pol"o*gize\, v. i. - To lay the foundation for a future offense.
CokeCan

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2003, 05:49:39 AM »

Cool mod :D
I will have to recolor the small icons too but I like it how it looks. Which font did you use for do them?

Spanish translation:
Quote$txt[1006] = 'Signo del Zodíaco';
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 05:50:31 AM by CokeCan » Logged
Aquilo
The Black Llama

Would'nt you like to be a llama too?

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2003, 08:33:20 AM »

thaks for the spanish translation!!
are the twelve names the same?
I could hard code the larger signs into the text files and just make a spanish/french... version of the pictures

The font for the large and small zodiac figures/icons is GE Zodiac
the text on the large signs is RAGE Italic

Aquilo

[td][/td]
[td]
[/td][td][/td][/table]
CokeCan

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2003, 02:49:51 PM »

No, they aren't the same names :-\
If you want I can translate them but would be good have thouse translations at the *.lng file
Fizzy

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2003, 05:34:03 PM »

Aquilo,

With the new 1.5 and the corrected gifs this mod has gone down a treat with my lot ;)

Good one ;D
CokeCan

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2003, 01:37:00 AM »

I am using the Member Map and when I instal this new mod it isn't showing the map at the profiles :-\
Can someone please help me to fix it? :-\ all seems to be ok at profile.php
Aquilo
The Black Llama

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2003, 04:09:44 AM »

almost at the end of ModifyProfile2 () you should see a query that looks like
      $request = mysql_query("
         UPDATE {$db_prefix}members
         SET $queryPasswdPart $customTitlePart realName='$member[name]', emailAddress='$member[email]', websiteTitle='$member[websitetitle]', websiteUrl='$member[websiteurl]', signature='$member[signature]', posts=$member[settings6], memberGroup='$member[settings7]', ICQ='$member[icq]', MSN='$member[msn]', AIM='$member[aim]', YIM='$member[yim]', gender='$member[gender]', personalText='$member[usertext]', avatar='$member[userpic]', $member[dr]location='$member[location]', birthdate='$member[bday]', lngfile='$member[language]', " . ($username == $member['user'] ? "memberIP='$memIP', " : '') . "timeFormat='$member[usertimeformat]', timeOffset=$timeOffest, secretQuestion='$member[secretQuestion]', secretAnswer='$member[secretAnswer]', hideEmail=$hideEmail, zodiac='$member[ybbsign]'$karmaStr
         WHERE memberName='$user'") or database_error(__FILE__, __LINE__);

take this out

, $member[dr]location='$member[location]'

I'm guessing that you had to install this by hand and you probably didn't notice that that was removed for the member map!
I think that's the problem anyway ;D
Aquilo

[td][/td]
[td]
[/td][td][/td][/table]
CokeCan

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2003, 05:52:32 AM »

Thanks for your answer!
I already did it, it looks like this:

Quote      $request = mysql_query("
         SET $queryPasswdPart $customTitlePart realName='$member[name]', emailAddress='$member[email]', websiteTitle='$member[websitetitle]', websiteUrl='$member[websiteurl]', signature='$member[signature]', posts=$member[settings6], memberGroup='$member[settings7]', ICQ='$member[icq]', MSN='$member[msn]', AIM='$member[aim]', YIM='$member[yim]', gender='$member[gender]', personalText='$member[usertext]', avatar='$member[userpic]', birthdate='$member[bday]', lngfile='$member[language]', " . ($username == $member['user'] ? "memberIP='$memIP', " : '') . "timeFormat='$member[usertimeformat]', timeOffset=$timeOffest, showOnline='$member[showOnline]', secretQuestion='$member[secretQuestion]', secretAnswer='$member[secretAnswer]', skin='$member[skin]', hideEmail=$hideEmail$karmaStr, zodiac='$member[ybbsign]'$karmaStr
But I keep on having the problem :-\
« Last Edit: June 16, 2003, 05:52:59 AM by CokeCan » Logged
Aquilo
The Black Llama

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2003, 09:05:29 AM »

Sorry for the late response if you have not yet - take out one of the instances of $karmaStr the one in red would be good.
$request = mysql_query("
        SET $queryPasswdPart $customTitlePart realName='$member[name]', emailAddress='$member[email]', websiteTitle='$member[websitetitle]', websiteUrl='$member[websiteurl]', signature='$member[signature]', posts=$member[settings6], memberGroup='$member[settings7]', ICQ='$member[icq]', MSN='$member[msn]', AIM='$member[aim]', YIM='$member[yim]', gender='$member[gender]', personalText='$member[usertext]', avatar='$member[userpic]', birthdate='$member[bday]', lngfile='$member[language]', " . ($username == $member['user'] ? "memberIP='$memIP', " : '') . "timeFormat='$member[usertimeformat]', timeOffset=$timeOffest, showOnline='$member[showOnline]', secretQuestion='$member[secretQuestion]', secretAnswer='$member[secretAnswer]', skin='$member[skin]', hideEmail=$hideEmail$karmaStr, zodiac='$member[ybbsign]'$karmaStr

[td][/td]
[td]
[/td][td][/td][/table]
CokeCan

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2003, 03:50:49 AM »

Thanks foy your answer but it keeps on not working :-\ and I don't understand why
krysia322
Noobie

STORM CLOUD

Re:[DONE1.0/BETA1.5 for 1.5.3-4] Zodiac Signs Mod1.5
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2003, 06:59:37 AM »

I've installed this mod (manually)... and am unable to get it to work.  :-\  :'(
I'm not sure why not... But I can't get the images to show up.

Dream BIG!
Mac User

STORM CLOUD
Aquilo
The Black Llama

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2003, 05:23:59 AM »

krysia322 there seams to be other problems when I try to register it says it has sent an email and it didn't the when I try to get it to send a new password it says the username does not exists.

I don't know if you missed something, look over the mod file and the script and see if you missed anything, also did you update the user database with the auto link script?

[td][/td]
[td]
[/td][td][/td][/table]
krysia322
Noobie

STORM CLOUD

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2003, 05:51:57 AM »

Quotekrysia322 there seams to be other problems when I try to register it says it has sent an email and it didn't the when I try to get it to send a new password it says the username does not exists.
I don't know if you missed something, look over the mod file and the script and see if you missed anything, also did you update the user database with the auto link script?
Thank you for responding so quickly, Aquilo. :)
I tried registering as a user myself, and had no problems; it sent the email and everything. Perhaps there was a server technical problem at the same time as your registration? Does it work now?

I tried updating with autolink, and get the following:
Quoteyabbse_calendar_zodiac Instalation Utility
Connecting to the database....
Error Creating yabbse_calendar_zodiac Table. SQL Error: Table 'yabbse_calendar_zodiac' already exists
Inserting yabbse_calendar_zodiac Data...
Error Adding Aries data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Error Adding Taurus data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '2' for key 1
Error Adding Gemini data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '3' for key 1
Error Adding Cancer data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '4' for key 1
Error Adding Leo data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '5' for key 1
Error Adding Virgo data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '6' for key 1
Error Adding Libra data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '7' for key 1
Error Adding Scorpio data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '8' for key 1
Error Adding Sagittarius data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '9' for key 1
Error Adding Capricorn data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '10' for key 1
Error Adding Aquarius data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '11' for key 1
Error Adding Pisces data toyabbse_calendar_zodiac Database. SQL Error: Duplicate entry '12' for key 1
Error Altering yabbse_members Database zodiac not added. SQL Error: Duplicate column name 'zodiac'
Data was not successfully added to yabbse_calendar_zodiac Database!

14 errors accured to yabbse_calendar_zodiac Database instalation!
But how do I delete it?
Also, is the autolink file supposed to be in the main directory or in the Sources directory? (At the moment, it's in the main.)
Thank you for your help! :)

Dream BIG!
Mac User

STORM CLOUD
krysia322
Noobie

STORM CLOUD

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2003, 06:05:49 AM »

I went into the "phpmyadmin", deleted the zodiac calendar db, reinstalled it, ran it, and when all was said and done, got this:
Quoteyabbse_calendar_zodiac Instalation Utility
Connecting to the database....
yabbse_calendar_zodiac Table created!
Inserting yabbse_calendar_zodiac Data...
Aries data successfully added!
Taurus data successfully added!
Gemini data successfully added!
Cancer data successfully added!
Leo data successfully added!
Virgo data successfully added!
Libra data successfully added!
Scorpio data successfully added!
Sagittarius data successfully added!
Capricorn data successfully added!
Aquarius data successfully added!
Pisces data successfully added!
Error Altering yabbse_members Database zodiac not added. SQL Error: Duplicate column name 'zodiac'
Data was not successfully added to yabbse_calendar_zodiac Database!

1 errors accured to yabbse_calendar_zodiac Database instalation!
???
I'm now checking to see if it worked...

Dream BIG!
Mac User

STORM CLOUD
Aquilo
The Black Llama

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2003, 06:17:09 AM »

are you using the new or old Zodiac Signs Mod? DONE1.0 or BETA1.5?

[td][/td]
[td]
[/td][td][/td][/table]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [DONE1.5 for 1.5.4] Zodiac Signs Mod1.5 « previous - next »