Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
March 28, 2024, 09:27:23 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done 1.5.1 Final] Memberlist Plus « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Done 1.5.1 Final] Memberlist Plus  (Read 189265 times)
Yordy
Noobie

Dekroeg!

ICQ - 96762844Yo_rdy@hotmail.com WWW
Re:[Done 1.5.1 (RC44) ] Memberlist Plus 151
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2003, 05:07:44 PM »

Quote from: Wiziwig on March 04, 2003, 04:59:39 PM
Memberlist Plus does not make any changes to SUBS.PHP nor does it change the INDEX.PHP viewprofile statement. This change you have was done by something else.  Here's what you do to fix this:

Look For in Index.php:
'profile' => array ("$sourcedir/Profile.php", 'ViewProfile'),

change that to:
'viewprofile' => array("$sourcedir/Profile.php", 'ViewProfile'),

Then in your Subs.php change your button link to
action=viewprofile instead of profile as you have it now.

What language is/are your board? If that is German I could use some help converting Supermod languages as well as my individual mods..

Well, i am not sure, the link to a user's profile is not working on my forum: www.dekroegonline.nl
Usually it will look like this:

http://www.dekroegonline.nl/kroeg/index.php?board=;action=viewprofile;user=Yordy

But this does not work anymore.
When i change the "viewprofile" to "profile" it does.
I just realised that "viewprofile" should work to but I don't understand what I did wrong then.

The line in index.php was already correct, hmmm
Wiziwig

Programmer and Users Liason and Manager

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2003, 05:13:07 PM »

It does not appear to be on your site, however I do not know what that msg is in German err Dutch that is when I clicked on anyone of the membernames within the memberlist. Where and how you got that profile button in your Subs.php menu layout is beyond me. Are you sure you have uploaded that index.php file you say is valid to your website?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 05:21:09 PM by Wiziwig » Logged

Yordy
Noobie

Dekroeg!

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2003, 05:23:31 PM »

Quote from: Wiziwig on March 04, 2003, 05:13:07 PM
It does not appear to be on your site, however I do not know what that msg is in German err Dutch that is when I clicked on anyone of the membernames within the memberlist. Where and how you got that profile button in your Subs.php menu layout is beyond me. Are you sure you have uploaded that index.php file you say is valid to your website?

The message i get is: cannot open profile, user does not exist.
I have tried the index file you provided with your package but didn't work either.
And it is not german  :)
Wiziwig

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2003, 05:35:35 PM »

Dutch. Gotcha :) Anyrate, this sounds like your function ViewProfile () in Profile.php has been renamed function Profile ().  Go look at that and see.  Once again, my mod does not do anything in Profile.php to reflect this.

I have tried the index file you provided with your package but didn't work either.

Yordy
Noobie

Dekroeg!

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2003, 05:47:35 PM »

Quote from: Wiziwig on March 04, 2003, 05:35:35 PM
Dutch. Gotcha :) Anyrate, this sounds like your function ViewProfile () in Profile.php has been renamed function Profile ().  Go look at that and see.  Once again, my mod does not do anything in Profile.php to reflect this.

It is indeed in my profile, i uploaded your profile.php and it works, i hope my previously installed mods do also, thanks 4 your help  :)
Wiziwig

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2003, 06:01:20 PM »

You can pay me back by 1. searching your mods and seeing who changed that viewprofile () to profile () and,
2. Helping me by creating a Dutch language set for my Supermod :) Course, you'll have to keep on top of my almost daily updates :)

It is indeed in my profile, i uploaded your profile.php and it works, i hope my previously installed mods do also, thanks 4 your help  :)

Yordy
Noobie

Dekroeg!

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2003, 06:29:38 PM »

Quote from: Wiziwig on March 04, 2003, 06:01:20 PM
You can pay me back by 1. searching your mods and seeing who changed that viewprofile () to profile () and,
2. Helping me by creating a Dutch language set for my Supermod :) Course, you'll have to keep on top of my almost daily updates :)

I don't really know what bugged the profile.php
I can send them both if you want?
And i can translate the file if you want....
Tell me where/how etc...  :)
Wiziwig

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2003, 07:05:11 PM »

No not really, I have enough to do with my projects here.. Thanks anyway! On the translation part, simply take the edit english section of the Supermod file and translate all of that into Dutch. Send me back your Dutch section and I'll add it into Supermod.

Yordy
Noobie

Dekroeg!

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2003, 09:33:00 PM »

Quote from: Wiziwig on March 04, 2003, 07:05:11 PM
No not really, I have enough to do with my projects here.. Thanks anyway! On the translation part, simply take the edit english section of the Supermod file and translate all of that into Dutch. Send me back your Dutch section and I'll add it into Supermod.

I am going on vacation soon maybe i can take it with me on my laptop and figure them out.  :)
GWP

A total PHP MySQL Novice :) - but getting better!

Re:[Done 1.5.1 R44] Memberlist Plus 151
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2003, 12:58:07 AM »

Yordy
I see on your profile section, you have something called
"Laatst ingelogd: ". Can I take this as being "last online"?.
Is this part of the memberlist Plus 151, as i ma looking for the mod that puts the "last online" on my forum under the profile section.
I hope eoither your self or anyone else know s where this mod is.
Regards

YabbSE 1.5.1rc Mods:AdvIm, Member Map, Password Prompt, Report to mod, Smilies SE 2.0, Bio, collapsable_yabb, Ignore user, Name, allowed user, search member, enchanced ban, posts per day, Mute User, Memberlist Plus,Who,ExactPostLink. Remove_Clicklog,mc_BoldOwnThreads.QuickReply, UserEnableDisableCensor, RefererMod, lastlogin_profile,PostBasedImRestrict, ExactPostLink, UserBrowsing,
Wiziwig

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2003, 02:01:29 AM »

It's on my site, ftp.clubmasa.com. I have had host service problems over the weekend, some of those problems are still in effect untill tuesday maybe. Try the ftp address, if it does not work try again some other time in the week.

Quote from: GWP on March 10, 2003, 12:58:07 AM
Yordy
I see on your profile section, you have something called
"Laatst ingelogd: ". Can I take this as being "last online"?.
Is this part of the memberlist Plus 151, as i ma looking for the mod that puts the "last online" on my forum under the profile section.
I hope eoither your self or anyone else know s where this mod is.
Regards

buster

Caught a lama YESSSSSSSSS

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2003, 02:34:50 PM »

I have translated most of the super mod i can sent it to u if you like. I don't use the supermod myself cause there are a few mods in the supermod that i don't want to use and there are  a few other mods that i already added in my yabb.
I can tell ya that boardmod doesn't work anymore for my yabb version. I'll make a zip of it when i'm finished so people can install it right away.

If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect why practice?
oldiesmann
YaBB God

Jesus died for your sins... Have you thanked him?

oldiesmann@oldiesmann.us WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2003, 05:42:34 PM »

Ok. I installed it and noticed a slight bug... If you install that mod and you have the Add More Smilies mod installed, the smilies thing doesn't work properly. After installing the memberlist plus mod, I went to post an announcement about it and noticed that where it usually says "Showing 16 of 141 smilies" it said "16 of 141" and instead of saying "[get more]" with a link to the vb-style smilie box popup thingy, it simply said "[]" with no way to access the additional smilies. Also, in the admin section under "installed 'mods' settings and options", the section where the options for the smilies was pretty much useless - it erased all the text ("Enable VB Style Smiley Directory", "Enable Smiley Block?", "Enable Smiley Order Change?" and "Enable SmileyDir Reading?") so all you saw were 4 check boxes. I would love to have both of these mods installed, so if someone could look at both mods and see where the conflict occurs, I would appreciate it. I'm running YaBB SE 1.51RC1B44.

"I've sinned greatly, but Christ's for real, baby
It's a wonder He saved me and just didn't hate me
So won't you tell Him "Save me"
Please stand up, please stand up, please stand up..." - J. Jackson (More Info)
oldiesmann
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2003, 06:10:25 PM »

Ok. I figured out what file it's causing problems with and exactly what part of that list is causing problems... I tried installing the BIO mod by itself (different topic) and had the same problems, and I knew that the smilies mod didn't mess with profile.php, and the only file that the bio mod really messed with was english.lng, so I went and re-uploaded the original english.lng file that I had copied to this computer earlier in case something didn't work (good idea), and now the smilies thing works fine again.

oldiesmann
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2003, 06:11:56 PM »

Installed it! Works like a charm! I changed the default bio text to something more appropriate, but other than that, it works great. I may consider changing the karma text... Depends on whether or not my users want to try out the karma feature. I have had so much fun over the past few days installing new features... YaBB SE is so fun!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done 1.5.1 Final] Memberlist Plus « previous - next »