Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 12, 2024, 09:13:41 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Database of YaBB SE 1.5.5 mods? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Database of YaBB SE 1.5.5 mods?  (Read 1027 times)
Deathbliss
Noobie

UnrealED and TESCS Engineer

Database of YaBB SE 1.5.5 mods?
« on: February 28, 2004, 08:39:10 AM »

YaBB SE Version: 1.5.5
Server Platform: Unix, Linux, or BSD
Link to Forum: http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~nucleus/yabbse/index.php

Problem Description:
I was directed by a kind user here to the mods portion of this forums, but it is plagued by dead links and I'm not even sure if any of these are compatible with my version of YaBB SE. I'd like to get ahold of a few things:

Add smilies
Chat
Private boards (unless already included and I missed it)

I went to Boardmod and they don't have any YaBB SE mods to download! On top of this, I haven't a clue as to the best way to install a mod should I ever find any of the ones I'm after. I've read that some users are using the Admin Control Panel and some Boardmod. I'm lazy and mistake prone so I don't want to put code into any files manually. With all this in mind could someone show me where to go, or if there isn't a place where YaBB SE mods are available and you have YaBB SE 1.5.5 compatible mods like what I'm after could you send them to me?

I would very much appreciate the help -
- Deathbliss

Fight the RIAA!
The Nucleus

I'm not a complete idiot... Some peices are missing!
[Unknown]
Global Moderator
YaBB God

ICQ - 179721867unknownbrackets@hotmail.com WWW
Re:Database of YaBB SE 1.5.5 mods?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 06:56:42 PM »

Allowed User, Avatar Upload, Add More Smilies, and Integrated Chat are all mods I'm pretty sure have working links.  If they don't, I would guess that someone might have a copy.

-[Unknown]
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Database of YaBB SE 1.5.5 mods? « previous - next »