Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 03, 2024, 08:16:35 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  YaBB News, How to make it not fade in and out?? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: YaBB News, How to make it not fade in and out??  (Read 2655 times)
D8TA

I'm a Christian

Re:YaBB News, How to make it not fade in and out??
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2002, 11:15:58 PM »

Thanks aka but I am not using the news fader anymore. Rather just the <yabbnews> in my template. That did eliminate the fading but now I am looking to center the the news title which I customized and change the font color on that. I have an example a few posts before this one. Jeff Lewis was looking into but I have yet to hear anything he just returned from vacation.
If you know where I can change the <yabbnews> title font colors and how to center that title I would greatly appreciate it. Actually anyone that can help I would greatly appreciate it.  ;D

Jack of all trades.....Master of none.
D8TA

I'm a Christian

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2002, 02:27:35 PM »

There has to be someone out there that is able to figure this out for me?

Someone please help  ???

Jeff Lewis
Global Moderator
YaBB God

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2002, 11:21:27 AM »

Sorry...I just haven't had time :(

D8TA

I'm a Christian

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2002, 02:59:36 AM »

Quote from: D8TA on July 12, 2002, 03:07:09 PM
Quote from: D8TA on July 11, 2002, 03:55:04 PMWhere do I change the color for the news title that I created in the English.ing. I attempted to change this in the preferences and settings but I have to have the news fader enabled, checked for the colors to change.

Also if I disable the news fader, and add the yabb news tag in my template where can I adjust the setting so my "NEWS" will be displayed in the center and then my text will be displayed under the "NEWS".

What about removing the : after the News?

This is basically what I am wanting it to look like:
Example ,
Food for Thought
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

This might help in assisting me in my questions, just where this is all located to change. Greatly appreciate it

Ok I am really needing help. I have spent weeks searching up and down through the Yabb files where I though might change this. I cannot find it no where, could someone please take a look and help me out??  I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Lewis
Global Moderator
YaBB God

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2002, 03:14:26 PM »

I don't understand, are you just trying to change the regular news to be centered?

D8TA

I'm a Christian

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2002, 02:36:02 AM »

Yes, I have eliminated the news fader to stop the fading and the message to be displayed constantly. Also use the <yabbnews> in my template, which eliminated the fade.
What I would like for it to do is center and have a different color for the title. I tried to change using preference and forum but that only works if I have the news fader enabled.  

Right now it looks like this:
Food For Thought:blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

This is what I would like for it to look like:
Food For Thought:
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Hope this helps clear things up so you can help me.
Thanks

Jeff Lewis
Global Moderator
YaBB God

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2002, 12:31:29 PM »

It's going to require some code change, I'll look this afternoon...just email when you don't hear from me for a few days to remind me :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  YaBB News, How to make it not fade in and out?? « previous - next »