Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 02, 2024, 03:11:53 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  saying board Illegal???? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: saying board Illegal????  (Read 4850 times)
DeathGoth
Noobie

"I'm a llama!" what the Hell is that???

ICQ - 40155522DeathGoth@hotmail.com WWW
saying board Illegal????
« on: November 19, 2003, 10:33:35 AM »

QuoteWarning: main(../community/english): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bigz/public_html/avatars/functions.php on line 18

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../community/english' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bigz/public_html/avatars/functions.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigz/public_html/avatars/functions.php:18) in /home/bigz/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigz/public_html/avatars/functions.php:18) in /home/bigz/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 155

Warning: template_header(/home/raine/public_html/smf/template.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bigz/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 226

Warning: template_header(): Failed opening '/home/raine/public_html/smf/template.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bigz/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 226

Sorry, the copyright tag must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of YaBB!

This is what a freind of mine gets on a beta forum I set up to test this forum VIA Invision boards forum...

anyway what is that...
I thought this was a free forum to use... did i miss something somehwere.... am I lost.. did I hit ok and didnt pass go.. and pay the 3 million dollars.. whats the gig...

anyway someone let me know.. cause if this comes up on my real site.. people will start looking at me all odd'ed out and crap.. and that would really suck...

I swear its not Illegal.. I promise.. but the board says its illegal what does one do...
Shadow's Pawn
Support Team
YaBB God

ich soll nicht toten

ICQ - 8039201shadowpawn@hotmail.com WWW
Re:saying board Illegal????
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 12:36:52 AM »

Looks like your path info is wrong.

apologize \A*pol"o*gize\, v. i. - To lay the foundation for a future offense.
darksteel

www.cmh-ip.net

luis18a@hotmal.com
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 11:24:18 PM »

;) modify template.php,

No Modify in admin,

salu2

mmmm....Searching Hosting !
DeathGoth
Noobie

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 05:59:50 AM »

this should be a dead post... I stopped using the board cause of the "great" help here.... I moved on to another crappy board.. so thanx for the input... someone else may be able to use it...

I swear its not Illegal.. I promise.. but the board says its illegal what does one do...
NaturalStateReb

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 05:19:24 PM »

I'm no computer genius, but it does look like a path problem.  I'd open FTP, confirm that the path to my YaBBSE files was correct in settings.php.  If the path's not right, you're going to get these types of errors.  Also, make sure your file permissions are correct.  You probably need to CHMOD the yabbse directory to 755, the other directories to 711, and the actual files to either 664 or 666.  Either will probably work.  

If this is a fresh install, it shouldn't be this hard to get set up.  It looks like several different paths are being used and that may be the problem.
NaturalStateReb

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 06:58:42 PM »

This is exactly the same error that you get when you click on the avatar gallery, btw.  
Black Hawk

YaBB SE RULEZ!!

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2003, 09:01:47 PM »

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 05, 2003, 06:58:42 PM
This is exactly the same error that you get when you click on the avatar gallery, btw.  

Right here:
http://www.yabbse.org/community/index.php?thread=21082/30

Always fear the hawk...
Peter Duggan
Llama Chameleon
Global Moderator
YaBB God

You come and go...

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2003, 11:08:27 PM »

Quote from: DeathGoth on November 19, 2003, 10:33:35 AM
I thought this was a free forum to use... did i miss something somehwere.... am I lost.. did I hit ok and didnt pass go.. and pay the 3 million dollars.. whats the gig...

anyway someone let me know.. cause if this comes up on my real site.. people will start looking at me all odd'ed out and crap.. and that would really suck...

Quote from: DeathGoth on December 05, 2003, 05:59:50 AM
this should be a dead post... I stopped using the board cause of the "great" help here.... I moved on to another crappy board.. so thanx for the input... someone else may be able to use it...

Seems to me you didn't give us much of a chance (and have to add that that's disappointing when there are *many* people who spend a lot of their own time answering questions here for people like you), but ultimately it's your choice if you prefer to move to 'another crappy board'! ::)

DeathGoth
Noobie

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2003, 11:36:23 PM »

Ok I have th clarify that... last comment i made....

dont get me wrong cause i still do like yabb I would tell someone to get it... cause i like alot of the features you have that say IBF dont.. which i also like.... but... to give you guys a heads up... I am wondering if there is an intergration for e107 for this board... cause thier default board blows

as for the deatures auto flash is a cool feature ya other forums got it but you have to know the code.. which many people dont.... the text glow and the marquee is great also.... I still run a beta forum on my home comuter if thats any consilation... but a intergration to e107 would be cool...

so dont get me wrong... I do like this board.. this one and ibf is a good run... the rest of the baord more than likey blow... exept that yabb platium i think it is also... but i couldnt get that to work on my beta system because of FTP issues.. but thats my probem.....

anyway keep goiong on this board.... its good...

in rating i would give it an 7/10
ibf i give 8/10
the one point for those is this... on ibf the forum setup and things are quite simple.. a moron can make a forum and erase it or move it... it take a lil thought on yabbse's admin area.... that is the only thing... you guys have a better warn system than ibf and like i said above them features are great...

thanx for lookin at this...

and sorry if i hurt anyones feelings... and yes if u did a intergration for e107 i would use this board...

DeathGoth
Noobie

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2003, 11:37:37 PM »

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 05, 2003, 06:58:42 PM

also I think it only does it on windows systems who dont have file property changes in ftp mode... thought i might add that also...

HyperDev

Have drumsticks, will travel.

gtcproject@hotmail.com WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2003, 03:49:27 AM »

DeathGoth, you say that IB is easy to set up, a moron can do it.

I am not a moron, and followed the instructions exactly. No, it didn't work. I was displeased. It didn't make an admin account, even though it claimed my DB info was correct.

I will never try IB again.

I'm a YaBBer! ;D

--JC

HyperDev Admin

Will drum for food TO PISS GIRLS OFF! (Only reason I'd do anything.)

Proud Member of HHS Drumline

Mach8 and [Unknown], I still don't know how you convinced me girls aren't evil.

And please, SAVE THE LLAMAS!!!
DeathGoth
Noobie

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2003, 04:08:49 AM »

i said that on my personal exsperiances... i have played with ibf, yabbse and a few others.. but i think yabb is best in features.. and ibf is best at set up.. in my peronsal exsperiances... bit everyone is diffrent... but i am also kinda new at this stuff.. i have only learn this crap when i paid for my site a few months ago.. like 3 or 4 months... before that i didnt even know html..... anyway... thanx for info or whatnot

HyperDev

Have drumsticks, will travel.

gtcproject@hotmail.com WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2003, 04:21:51 AM »

Yeah, I agree, we all have our opinions. Some people (amazingly) like vB, some like IPB.

I also like phpBB right behind YaBB SE. It is pretty simple to run.

--JC

HyperDev Admin

Will drum for food TO PISS GIRLS OFF! (Only reason I'd do anything.)

Proud Member of HHS Drumline

Mach8 and [Unknown], I still don't know how you convinced me girls aren't evil.

And please, SAVE THE LLAMAS!!!
DeathGoth
Noobie

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2003, 04:31:29 AM »

Quote from: Peter Duggan on December 05, 2003, 11:08:27 PM
'another crappy board'! ::)

I guess I should have worded that better btw... I didnt mean that to be as bad as it was... i dont think at 5am in the morning before i goto bed or however early that was i did it.... I do like this baord and IBF just for completely diffrent reasons... I do suggest this board for people and ibf and tell them why i say both of them... but the ultimate disision is up to them....

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  saying board Illegal???? « previous - next »