Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 04, 2024, 12:25:11 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta 1.5.4] Hierarchical Categories v0.5 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Beta 1.5.4] Hierarchical Categories v0.5  (Read 11199 times)
crash5456
Re:[Beta 1.5.4] Hierarchical Categories v0.5
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2003, 06:58:08 AM »

I used Boardmod
Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2003, 09:02:33 AM »

Quote from: crash5456 on November 11, 2003, 06:58:08 AM
I used Boardmod

yes, I understood that, but what I mean is, why don't you do it by hand? then you'll find the little differences that boardmod doesn't like, but you can tell ;)

My Mods: Avatar & Sig Size Control, No Show Msg Subject, Msg URL Composer, Built-in Avatar Rand, Built-in Sig Rand, Remove New-lines Excess, Show All Stars, Search Bar, Smart URLs
crash5456
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2003, 06:22:43 AM »

I understand ya lol
I will give it a shot this weekend, for sure and let ya know how I make out :)

If all else fails my team will kill me LOL
Russell Howard
Noobie

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2003, 06:54:31 AM »

Hello!  ;D
Sorry, been away for a bit... I was surprised to see so many posts since I've been gone!  :o

Hopefully I can answer the questions that have come up!

I have only personally tried this mod with the allow user mod as specified in the first post in this group. (To be honest I'm surprised that so many mods do actually work with my mod, as it does drastically change certain parts of the code! I had to deliberately leave in code for the allow user mod to be able to install correctly)

The next release will be minus the stats update, as that is easy to split off into a separate mod for those that want it without the hierarchical categories etc. The other features will probably stay all in this mod as they are a lot more difficult to split off!  :(  If you don't want any of the features like board notification etc. you can always turn them off in the admin screen.

I'm probably just over 50% done on the multiple groups. It should be pretty flexible!!  ;D

As for when the next update will be.. I'm not sure yet... just got back off holiday so have a lot to catch up on first...  :(
edi67

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2003, 01:44:31 PM »

sorry link for mod not work can u tell me one link for download mod?

Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta 1.5.4] Hierarchical Categories v0.5 « previous - next »