Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 03, 2024, 02:35:10 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Converters  |  Convertering Members Problem « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Convertering Members Problem  (Read 2889 times)
dal
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Convertering Members Problem
« on: June 02, 2003, 09:12:32 AM »

I've been trying to convert a YaBB Gold SP 1.1 board to YaBB SE 1.5.3, using the converter provided on the downloads page, however I've been having problems with the converting of members.

The converter runs fine, with no error messages, but on the YaBB SE board itself afterwards, nobody can log in at all, and none of the posts have poster details. The last post column on the board index for example, says 'in <topic> by' with a blank space where the member name should be. On all the posts the poster details column on the left is just blank apart from 'newbie' and '0 posts' for each and every post.

I've looked in the database and the members table is populated with all the member details. The main index also reports the full member count.

I can't work out where I'm going wrong at all.

Any and all help would be much appreciated, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 09:14:51 AM by dal » Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Converters  |  Convertering Members Problem « previous - next »