Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 06, 2024, 02:17:12 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [DONE 1.5.2] Enhanced Ban Mod 1.1 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [DONE 1.5.2] Enhanced Ban Mod 1.1  (Read 8878 times)
Gobalopper
Mod Team
YaBB God

Cookie Monster

Re:[done 1.5.2] Enhanced Ban Mod 1.1
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2003, 12:08:41 AM »

if ($username == 'Guest' && $guestaccess == 0)
      if (!(($action == 'login') || ($action == 'login2') || ($action == 'register') || ($action == 'register2') || ($action == 'reminder')))
         KickGuest();

try adding $action == 'logout' to that list.
Daniel D.
Mod Team
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2003, 06:50:33 PM »

No, didn't work.

I logged in as an admin, installed the mod, banned the user "go", logged out, logged in as "go" -> got the Board Index (!) -> after clicking on "Home" I got the message that I'm banned and was logged out.

I can't click on "Login" as a guest because I get the message everytime I want to do something. Only solution: Deinstall the mod.

Dem0n

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2003, 08:28:31 PM »

the answer may have been posted already, but does this mod work with version 1.5.1 final ? :P

Ipstenu
Noobie

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2003, 02:15:14 PM »

*hmm* Daniel, it's possible that the go account is locked out with YOUR IP address, so when you go back it's seeing that and keeping you out.

From what I understand, you get the board index because you have to log in for the system to pay attention to who you are, before it'll lock you out.

ETA: I played around with the mod a little bit.  If you don't want to ban peolpe by IP address when you ban them from their profile, go to EnhancedBan.php, find

$aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "ID_MEMBER = '" . $aMember['ID_MEMBER'] . "'";
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "Name = '" . $aMember['memberName'] . "'";
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "Mail = '" . $aMember['emailADDress'] . "'";
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "IP = '" . $aMember['memberIP'] . "'";

and change it to
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "ID_MEMBER = '" . $aMember['ID_MEMBER'] . "'";
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "Name = '" . $aMember['memberName'] . "'";
            $aToBan[count($aToBan)] = "Mail = '" . $aMember['emailAddress'] . "'";

Also, if you notice in the first of these blocks, there's a type: emailADDress, which has the caps for the D's and won't actually import the email address for the user! :)  Change the DD to dd and you should be fine.  I tested this on my 1.5.2 board today and it's okay.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 02:42:19 PM by Ipstenu » Logged
FaSan

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2003, 12:08:11 AM »

Hi !

I need to Ban entire Email's Domain. This Mod support a Wildcards ?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [DONE 1.5.2] Enhanced Ban Mod 1.1 « previous - next »