Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 06, 2024, 09:03:12 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Anyone willing... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Anyone willing...  (Read 2979 times)
sydney078

Anyone willing...
« on: December 25, 2001, 09:25:12 PM »

To help revamp my board??  I would like it to be vampirish/gothic looking, but I dont think it looks right.  I love this site http://www.after-darkness.com  and how they have those images for new topics.  Anyway- anyone willing to help me out when they have time to create me a graphically appealing board??  I can throw in some Hawaiian Chocolate covered Macademia nuts.. or something ;)

scx

Re:Anyone willing...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2001, 09:42:49 AM »

You could use the colors from After Darkness site to change template.html. And do you mean "New thread" button, coz I dont see any "new" label next to topic name (maybe coz I'm not registered ::)).
sydney078

Re:Anyone willing...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2001, 03:17:25 AM »

lol- Well, I dont want to use the exact sma ecolors- I dont want to copy their board- and yes you cant see the image for the new topic/read topic unless you are a registered member

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Anyone willing... « previous - next »