Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 06, 2024, 07:40:51 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  How To Question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: How To Question  (Read 3617 times)
dgodfrey

I love YaBB SE!

How To Question
« on: December 22, 2001, 07:45:25 PM »

Ummm...stupid question...how do I change the graphic in the header?  I would like to put my logo in instead of the default YaBB SE one.  Which php file do I need to edit and what line?  I want to be consistant with my CMS design if possible.

Thanks,

Derek
Joseph Fung
Global Moderator
YaBB God

Keep smiling: it makes others nervous.

Re:How To Question
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2001, 07:52:05 PM »

Quote from: dgodfrey on December 22, 2001, 07:45:25 PMUmmm...stupid question...how do I change the graphic in the header?  I would like to put my logo in instead of the default YaBB SE one.  Which php file do I need to edit and what line?  I want to be consistant with my CMS design if possible.
Thanks,

Derek
Just overwrite the file in the YaBBImages folder or edit the template.html....no php files need tobe touched

dgodfrey

I love YaBB SE!

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2001, 08:17:29 PM »

Oh, ok.  Thanks.  So I guess everything at the top and bottom can be changed by means of the template file?  That would include the links like you have up top on here as well?

That makes it easy...lol.

Thanks again,

Derek
Shaun
Wannabe Mod Writer

YaBB SE Rules.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2001, 04:06:48 AM »

You're right, all you've got to edit is your template.html.  This whole SE layout is just a modified template.html.  ;)

This guy uses objects like women man!
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  How To Question « previous - next »