Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 07, 2024, 12:07:52 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta] Memberlist PLus « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Beta] Memberlist PLus  (Read 5022 times)
Wiziwig

Programmer and Users Liason and Manager

[Beta] Memberlist PLus
« on: April 17, 2002, 02:46:05 PM »

** Memberlist Plus enhancement mod April 17 2002 **
** Written by wiziwig, [email protected] **
** Written for Yabbse Version 1.3 **
** What it does: It add an additional table to the memberlist, replaces all the text links to graphics ***
** Adds all the instant messengers, replaces post number with karma number (since post allready has a post bar **
** Adds a gender field **

# Known bugs #
# Sometimes yahoo icons are not being displayed when the member has registered a yahoo id in the profile #
# Sometimes aol icons are not being displayed when the member has registered a aol id in the profile #

# Thanks again to Docoda and shredder, for which this software is based on cosmetic msg forum display #

Demostration Screen:
http://www.the-meeting-place.com/members/uploads/memberlist.jpg

Archive with mod and images:
http://www.the-meeting-place.com/members/uploads/memberlist.zip

Feel free to make improvements and fixes, just so as long as you post your changes in yabbse forum and also contact me.

Delinquently insane
Foolish One
YaBB God

The One Surpassed By God!!!!

Re:[Beta] Memberlist PLus
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 05:31:40 PM »

I Will Be Your First Beta Tester  :) I Love Testing Stuff

ALL MODS Cancelled projected terminated
Delinquently insane
Foolish One
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2002, 06:58:41 PM »

Check It Out Here  http://visionware.sytes.net/Viewing Members 1 to 3.htm ... There Is A Little Bug But I Dont Recall What It Was But Ill Keep Hammering At It  :)

Wiziwig

Programmer and Users Liason and Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 04:14:25 PM »

That little bug could be what I mentioned in the release, where it sometimes don't display YIM or AIM icons, and sometimes displays them when the user don't have them. I don't really know why it's doing that either, as they are called from the sql select string. I hope one of these other devs will be able to look at this and recommend changes. I added additonal information to the memberlist after publishing the showip in profile code. Just like showip in profile, only the administrator will see the IP. Users will not see anything. If anyone is interested in showing IP in the memberlist also, the changes to this script are the following:

* note you must have installed advanced memberlist for this feature to work *

[ edit memberlist.php ]

[ * Optional, Do not use if you dont IP Title Displayed * ]
[Search for ]

<td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2></font><center>MSN</center></b></td>
   <td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2></font></b></td>
   <td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2>Yahoo</font></b></td>

[ Replace with ]

<td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2></font><center>MSN</center></b></td>
   <td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2>IP</font></b></td>
   <td class="catbg" bgcolor="$color[catbg]"><b><font size=2>Yahoo</font></b></td>

[ * End Optional * ]

[ Search for ]

$request = mysql_query("SELECT memberName,realName,gender,personalText,YIM,karmaGood,AIM,location,websiteTitle,MSN,websiteUrl,posts,memberGroup,ICQ,emailAddress,hideEmail FROM {$db_prefix}members WHERE 1 LIMIT $start,$MembersPerPage");

[ Replace with ]

$request = mysql_query("SELECT memberName,realName,gender,personalText,YIM,karmaGood,AIM,location,websiteTitle,MSN,memberIP,websiteUrl,posts,memberGroup,ICQ,emailAddress,hideEmail FROM {$db_prefix}members WHERE 1 LIMIT $start,$MembersPerPage");

[Search For]

$online ='';
      $msn = $row['MSN'];

if (strlen($row['MSN'])>1) {
      if(isset ($row['MSN']))
   {$sendIM = "<a href=javascript:MsgrApp.LaunchAddContactUI(\"".$msn."\")> $txt[online9]</a>";}
   }
          else
            {$sendIM = "";}

[ Add After ]

$memberIP = $row['memberIP'];

[ Search For ]

<td class="windowbg2" bgcolor="$color[windowbg2]" align="center"><font size=2>$sendIM</font></td>
            <td class="windowbg" bgcolor="$color[windowbg]"><font size=2></font></td>

[ Replace with ]

<td class="windowbg2" bgcolor="$color[windowbg2]" align="center"><font size=2>$sendIM</font></td>
EOT;

// Updated
   if ($settings[7] != "Administrator")
{
print <<<EOT
            <td class="windowbg" bgcolor="$color[windowbg]"><font size=2></font></td>
EOT;
}
   else {
print <<<EOT
            <td class="windowbg2" bgcolor="$color[windowbg2]" align="center"><font size=2><a href="http://www.nic.com/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?query=$memberIP" target="_blank">$memberIP</font></td>
EOT;
}
// END Update

print <<<EOT

[ End of Edit ]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2002, 05:19:25 PM by Wiziwig » Logged

goosemoose

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2002, 04:49:08 PM »

Hi Wizwig,
 I really like your mod but I would like to make a few suggestions. I have been using YaMS in the perl version of the board for awhile I think think it is awsome! First is there a way to mark which columns I want displayed? Also check out the YaMS setup it is a little bit easier to read. Other than that great mod, thanks for the hard work!

MobileYaBB v.3 [75% done]
All in One MemberList 1.0
Integrated Chat v 2.0
Delinquently insane
Foolish One
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2002, 05:01:48 PM »

Hey Wizi.. Awesome Job Man  :)..Yup This Mod Is Awesome.... Ive Been Using It Since U Came Out With It And Liked It Ever since... Great Work!!!! They Should Give You A Mod Job Here  :P

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta] Memberlist PLus « previous - next »