Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 24, 2024, 09:37:10 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done] Calendar Mod [Ver 1.4] « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Done] Calendar Mod [Ver 1.4]  (Read 148226 times)
Rahven
Noobie

All your llama are belong to us!

Re:[Done] Calendar Mod [Ver 1.4]
« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2003, 09:56:18 PM »

Well actually, I think there's something else wrong. I was looking at it again and I noticed that next to the Year field, where it would normally say 'Year' it instead says '$txt[calendar10]'

I'm just getting started in PHP and I have no clue what the problem could be, or where to even begin to look. Any help would be appreciated.

I might try just deleting that DB entry though.. thanks Maddness

-Rahven

So it was more interesting acting with insane people with knives in their hands... that's where you're not really acting, you're like 'Get that knife away from my face.
-Bruce Campbell
charlottezweb

charlottezweb.com

ICQ - 101387162 WWW
« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2003, 11:35:14 PM »

I'm just getting started in PHP myself, yet it was very straightforward to go in and delete individual events for me...I unfortunately can't help with the coding parts yet

"yabb-sense makes the heart grow fonder"
-----------------------------------------------------
Charlottezweb.com
Reliable, well-supported & affordable hosting and design.  Free Yabbse installs.
Rahven
Noobie

All your llama are belong to us!

« Reply #332 on: March 03, 2003, 09:24:03 AM »

I upgraded to 1.5.1 and it's all fixed.. go figure

-Rahven

So it was more interesting acting with insane people with knives in their hands... that's where you're not really acting, you're like 'Get that knife away from my face.
-Bruce Campbell
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done] Calendar Mod [Ver 1.4] « previous - next »