Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 20, 2024, 12:01:03 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Problems with images in YaBBImages folder « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Problems with images in YaBBImages folder  (Read 2004 times)
j_angel
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Problems with images in YaBBImages folder
« on: July 24, 2002, 06:02:07 PM »

Hi, I wanted to replace the default button images with the new ones, but when I uploaded them and overwrote the files, the old images were still there. I tried to refresh the page or dump my old temp internet files, but they were still there. Even after I deleted the images, they still show up after I refreshed my browser. However, when I made a new folder and assigned the image folder to the new folder, I was able to see the new images. I'm new to YaBB SE, and not familiar with it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
andrea
Global Moderator
YaBB God

Peace on Earth

Re:Problems with images in YaBBImages folder
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 06:40:42 PM »

You should be able to see the new images provided you upload (binary) to the right place and have not the old ones cached.

You can use the pulldown menu option "delete cache" of your browser.

j_angel
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Re:Problems with images in YaBBImages folder
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 01:45:57 AM »

It didn't work for me. I even deleted the YaBBImages folder and those images were still there. I just don't get it. I finally decided to just make another image folder. Everything went fine after that. Weird eh?

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Problems with images in YaBBImages folder « previous - next »