Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
March 29, 2024, 01:53:04 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  converting my old board to my new board « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: converting my old board to my new board  (Read 33913 times)
djuryne
Noobie

converting my old board to my new board
« on: March 28, 2004, 11:56:16 PM »

PHP Version: 4.3.4
MySQL Version: 4.0.x
Server Platform: Unix, Linux, or BSD
Link to Forum: http://www.gonnagetgot.com/09-option-messageboard/

Problem Description:
noooow heres the problem:
my host recently executed a new program thus screwing up all the php scripts on my website (yabbse, gallery, etc.), real cool I know, but it was for security reasons so its respectable. Anyway I made a new board while it was down as I didnt know what was going on until jus recently, havent done a thing to it... I would like to know if there is anyway I could take all the old stuff from the old board, and somehow upload it to the new board??? This is very important as the band I represent is starting to get noticed by labels and I would be great if they could see the amount of fans these fellas have... any help is appreciated, thanks!!!!
-bryan
-www.gonnagetgot.com
Stang
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Re:converting my old board to my new board
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 08:12:35 PM »

Somebody can correct me if I am wrong, but you'll have to access mysqldump. I would think that your server would be more than helpful in that respect, for nuking your forum.

This may help you on your quest http://www.penthesilea.ch/yabbutils/save-instr/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 08:15:21 PM by Stang » Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  converting my old board to my new board « previous - next »