Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
March 29, 2024, 06:33:03 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Portal Discussion  |  Help with some configuration of Foxserv+YaBBse « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Help with some configuration of Foxserv+YaBBse  (Read 41482 times)
neowar
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Help with some configuration of Foxserv+YaBBse
« on: February 17, 2004, 02:56:09 AM »

well the problem its that i have a server that has a router and my problem its when i install YaBBse all the images and databases are redirected to my "ip" but when i tried to enter the forum and tried to login result in failure, and viceversa if i install all the forum on http://localhost the users outside my net cant see the website, cuz all things are redirected to localhost and not to the correct ip adress.

so my question is how can i make the foxserv or YaBBse redirect to localhost  for the direct servers users, and to redirect the ip for the other useres outside my net

i would appreciate the help a lot
burglar
Noobie

PHP must Rule The World!

ICQ - 78854048burglar70@hotmail.com WWW
Re:Help with some configuration of Foxserv+YaBBse
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 01:51:57 AM »

You've to set some general config in httpd.conf

find

servername localhost and chance it to your outbound IP adress...

the only problem is that you aren't able to see the forum for yourself only as you type your outbound IP adress in the browser..!! on the other PC in your network or other computer on the net

Who can help me!!
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Portal Discussion  |  Help with some configuration of Foxserv+YaBBse « previous - next »