Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 23, 2024, 07:53:55 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Log each ip when logged in « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Log each ip when logged in  (Read 5498 times)
nyntti
Noobie

www.nyntti.com

nyntti@msn.fi WWW
Log each ip when logged in
« on: February 24, 2004, 06:34:43 PM »

I'm sorry for my english.

I'd need to know if in yabbse 1.5.4 exists a file where was the ip-list of all users. I'm affraid there isn't such file, cause everything goes to the database. It's not too easy to execute information of a database, i guess...

So, I'd need a mod which would take care of this. It should write into the file (.txt perhaps?) Username, their ip,second identified ip, third......... the list goes on.

Access to the file is easy to deny with .htaccess.
Hopefully writing the mod is too.

Oh, then i could explain where i needed this. :)

I have this own php-script, which will collect information about users of my forum, and display them in a list on the page. Now, i've noticed that almost everyone's ip changes, and i need always to add a new row into my file, manually. But if there was a file, where the forum would store every singular ip of each user, it would be easy to get the info from it with the explode() function.

-nyntti-
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Log each ip when logged in « previous - next »