Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
March 28, 2024, 05:21:27 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Template problem, stretching images :( « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Template problem, stretching images :(  (Read 5536 times)
BenRoshi
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Template problem, stretching images :(
« on: December 21, 2003, 02:59:39 PM »

Ok by forum is located here:
http://users.exocrew.com/users/sorengaming/board/index.php
and as you can see I"ve been playing around with the template a bit ^_^.  The top image seems to stretch perfectly with the layout on the main page and in the admin cp, er but when you go into one of the categories such as this one:
http://users.exocrew.com/users/sorengaming/board/index.php?board=16
It seems too big!
Coudl someone look at the altered code I've got there, er and tell me how to fix it?
Peter Duggan
Llama Chameleon
Global Moderator
YaBB God

You come and go...

Re:Template problem, stretching images :(
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 10:56:26 PM »

For some reason you've managed to end up with a flexible layout on the main index page and a fixed-width one (apart from that masthead!) on the category pages. Since they're both theoretically controlled by the same template, I'm not sure offhand what you've done but, if you'd care to post your template here using the 'code' tags, we can take a look (it's much simpler when it's just the template without all the <yabb> tag stuff included)!

BTW, your 'stretched' image looks noticeably pixelated/distorted browsing at full screen on my 1280px resolution.

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Template problem, stretching images :( « previous - next »