Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 25, 2024, 07:45:05 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4]Advanced Visual Warning Mod « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [beta 1.5.4]Advanced Visual Warning Mod  (Read 32257 times)
Wiziwig

Programmer and Users Liason and Manager

Re:[beta 1.5.4]Advanced Visual Warning Mod
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2003, 05:31:53 AM »

Here's a problem I am having with this conversation. . You've expected that I would of known grudge here has updated his mod file, when I didn't know. This is frustrating.. I wished there was a method of notification with the mod authors who have updated the mods.. I think we're supposed to be working something out along those lines for SMF.. I do my best to cruise these boards on yabbse as well as devote my time to support people and add in code and make changes.. but there are only one of me and I have a GF, a house, a job, and many other things taking up my time also.. I'm working his latest greatest into the SM code.. it'll be alot easier if I had help somehow keeping pace and in sync with the modders..

If anyone has a suggestion on how we make this work better between SM and SMF let me or whoever know.. thanks!

Quote from: GWP on August 13, 2003, 09:53:20 PM
Damm

just had a quick look in index.php
is this right?
Quote      'warnadd' => array("$sourcedir/VisualWarning.php", 'AddWarning'),
      'warnadd2' => array("$sourcedir/VisualWarning.php", 'AddWarning2'),
      'warnlist' => array("$sourcedir/VisualWarning.php", 'ListWarnings'),
      'warnlist2' => array("$sourcedir/VisualWarning.phpr]", 'ListWarnings2'),
      'pmman' => array("$sourcedir/AdvVisualWarning.php", 'Manager'),
      'pmman2' => array("$sourcedir/AdvVisualWarning.php", 'Manager2'),
would that have something to do with it? :) :)
I have now changed it
Onto my next problem.....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 05:59:41 AM by Wiziwig » Logged

GWP

A total PHP MySQL Novice :) - but getting better!

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2003, 07:16:08 AM »

Wiziwig:
I have nearly got this to work, I am writing an update.mod to change/edit/insert the missing code etc into the SM board.
Don't worry, I won't do it myself, I will IM it to you when i have done it.

I just need now to look at the levels (i have made a mistake somewhere) and it should be OK.

YabbSE 1.5.1rc Mods:AdvIm, Member Map, Password Prompt, Report to mod, Smilies SE 2.0, Bio, collapsable_yabb, Ignore user, Name, allowed user, search member, enchanced ban, posts per day, Mute User, Memberlist Plus,Who,ExactPostLink. Remove_Clicklog,mc_BoldOwnThreads.QuickReply, UserEnableDisableCensor, RefererMod, lastlogin_profile,PostBasedImRestrict, ExactPostLink, UserBrowsing,
GWP

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2003, 09:55:22 AM »

Grudge. just one very small point:
in your mod under english.lng you have:
Quote$txt['visual24']='This lists all users that currently have some form of warning of either level 1 or 2. Level 3 is not listed as these members have already been banned! You can choose to mass reduce members here or click the member to adjust level accordingly';

Due to the changes in levels, I have changed the line to:
Quote$txt['visual24']='This lists all users that currently have some form of warning of either level 1, 2 or 3. Level 4 is not listed as these members have already been banned! You can choose to mass reduce members here or click the member to adjust level accordingly';

regards
GWP

YabbSE 1.5.1rc Mods:AdvIm, Member Map, Password Prompt, Report to mod, Smilies SE 2.0, Bio, collapsable_yabb, Ignore user, Name, allowed user, search member, enchanced ban, posts per day, Mute User, Memberlist Plus,Who,ExactPostLink. Remove_Clicklog,mc_BoldOwnThreads.QuickReply, UserEnableDisableCensor, RefererMod, lastlogin_profile,PostBasedImRestrict, ExactPostLink, UserBrowsing,
GWP

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2003, 10:13:18 AM »

Grudge
Maybe this is the problem i am having.

Do i need postmoderation.php as i dont have that mod installed?. It is not included in the zip, so maybe i am barking up the wrong tree?

Grudge
Global Moderator

Damn llama's don't like me :(

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2003, 05:59:25 PM »

Quote from: GWP on August 14, 2003, 10:13:18 AM
Grudge
Maybe this is the problem i am having.

Do i need postmoderation.php as i dont have that mod installed?. It is not included in the zip, so maybe i am barking up the wrong tree?

No. The only php file you need is advvisualwarning.php.

I'm replying to your PM about other stuff now :)
skoen
Longing For a Title
YaBB God

Official translator and local mod.

ICQ - 164554802hoyreskoen@hotmail.com WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2003, 11:09:27 AM »

Thanks for the mod, Grudge.
This worked perfect without any errors.

Proud to be Norwegian

Feel free to send me an IM if you got any questions or comments regarding YabbSE or my translation.

My portfolio(Norwegian)

Caught 43 llamas.
Anguz
YaBB God

llama me?!

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2003, 08:27:14 PM »

Grudge, I'm doing some changes to your mod to fit my needs... I think some changes you'd like, so when I'm done doing them, I'll send them to you or post here

of course, if you don't like them, you can leave them alone, but I'd like to have your permission before posting the modifications :)

My Mods: Avatar & Sig Size Control, No Show Msg Subject, Msg URL Composer, Built-in Avatar Rand, Built-in Sig Rand, Remove New-lines Excess, Show All Stars, Search Bar, Smart URLs
Grudge
Global Moderator

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2003, 05:29:05 PM »

Quote from: Anguz on November 08, 2003, 08:27:14 PM
Grudge, I'm doing some changes to your mod to fit my needs... I think some changes you'd like, so when I'm done doing them, I'll send them to you or post here

of course, if you don't like them, you can leave them alone, but I'd like to have your permission before posting the modifications :)

I'm more than happy for you to make changes to my mod and would love to see them. You have my permissions to post them here by all means. I don't really have time to update the mod myself for YSE but hopefully will port it to SMF when it gets near to release. :)
FaSan

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2003, 08:32:42 PM »

Hi !

I found one bug.

I want modification a post. After modify i view the preview and send. The system response with a DB error.

Excuse my little english...

FaSan

FaSan

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2004, 04:58:55 PM »

:'(
Grudge
Global Moderator

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2004, 04:17:50 PM »

Sorry - I don't have time to support my old mods on YABB SE as I'm tied up in SMF development. I have already ported this to SMF so if you wish to use it I recommend waiting until SMF becomes public and install it when you upgrade (All bugs have been ironed out and it has actually been improved!).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4]Advanced Visual Warning Mod « previous - next »