Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 25, 2024, 04:50:01 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4] Visual Warning System « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [beta 1.5.4] Visual Warning System  (Read 21154 times)
Grudge
Global Moderator

Damn llama's don't like me :(

Re:[beta 1.5.4] Visual Warning System
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2003, 03:05:02 PM »

Just an update. I had a bug reported to me that meant if you previewed a modified post with thie mod installed you would get an error.

The zip files have been updated with the fix. If you already have this installed you can make the (simple) fix by opening up modifymessage.php and searching for the function modifymessage2()

a couple of lines down there is a line doing a mysql query and near the end of that line it says msg=$msg. It should read msg=$postid. For non supermod users its line 212 :) Tiny change - big difference :D
Cerberus

Who's a llama?!

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2003, 03:50:01 PM »

Great mod!

Best Regards, Cerberus
Check out http://www.pocketpcrussia.com :)
Surfy

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2003, 06:18:39 AM »

QuoteJust an update. I had a bug reported to me that meant if you previewed a modified post with thie mod installed you would get an error.

I fight with this Bug  :-[  But the bit of Code (msg=$msg) you noticed, i doesnt found  :-\

Here is the Part of ModifyMessage.php

grab here

Surfy

Vassilis
Noobie

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2003, 10:16:20 AM »

I don't understand what's missing....
I installed it, following all the steps in the instructions, but there are no "warning" buttons anywhere, and in the admin page, the link "Warning Management" (.../index.php?action=warnlist) does not go anywhere... (I couldn't find the function "warnlist" in the Source files that the mod changed)  :-\
Grudge
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2003, 05:27:34 PM »

Hi,

I'm sorry but at the moment I'm away on a training course so I'm gonna find it hard to check exactly what is being done wrong but the fact that the function doesn't go anywhere suggests one of two things. Either:

a) Your index.php file in the root of the installation hasn't been uploaded

or, maybe more likely:

b) You haven't uploaded the file included in the zip called SOMETHING.php where SOMETHING is a name that escapes me right now but is probably something like viswarn.php or otherwise to the sources directory. If you haev no luck I'll try and give you a little more help when I get back onto my computer!
Vassilis
Noobie

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2003, 11:49:54 AM »

oops.. it seems that I mixed up my normal forum and test forum files. I reinstalled it and it works fine... it's great! thanks! efharisto!
nyntti
Noobie

www.nyntti.com

nyntti@msn.fi WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2003, 08:04:57 PM »

works fine! only this one message.....

"Parse error: parse error in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/Sources/ModifyMessage.php on line 198

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modifymessage() in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/index.php on line 305"

it comes when im trying to modify any message.

help...???

EDIT:

and when trying to delete a message....
"Parse error: parse error in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/Sources/ModifyMessage.php on line 198

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modifymessage2() in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/index.php on line 305"

yep, found a bug. in ModifyMessage.php
on line 198

This is how it is on your mod:
<input type="hidden" name="sc" value="' . $sc . '" />   </form>';<input type="hidden" name="msg" value="' . $msg . '" />

This is how it works:
<input type="hidden" name="sc" value="' . $sc . '" />   <input type="hidden" name="msg" value="' . $msg . '" /></form>';

now the modifying is working. but when im trying to delete a message, i receive this: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
File: /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/Sources/ModifyMessage.php
Line: 210"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 08:41:49 PM by nyntti » Logged

-nyntti-
nyntti
Noobie

www.nyntti.com

nyntti@msn.fi WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2003, 10:14:45 PM »

c' moon...????

-nyntti-
nyntti
Noobie

www.nyntti.com

nyntti@msn.fi WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2003, 09:39:11 PM »

anybody????????  :-[

-nyntti-
newbieyabbie

ahead warp nine

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2004, 07:17:22 PM »

Quote from: nyntti on November 25, 2003, 08:04:57 PM
works fine! only this one message.....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modifymessage() in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/index.php on line 305"

it comes when im trying to modify any message.

help...???

EDIT:

and when trying to delete a message....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modifymessage2() in /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/index.php on line 305"

yep, found a bug. in ModifyMessage.php
on line 198

This is how it is on your mod:
<input type="hidden" name="sc" value="' . $sc . '" />   </form>';<input type="hidden" name="msg" value="' . $msg . '" />

This is how it works:
<input type="hidden" name="sc" value="' . $sc . '" />   <input type="hidden" name="msg" value="' . $msg . '" /></form>';

now the modifying is working. but when im trying to delete a message, i receive this: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
File: /home/int2000/13047/html/keskustelu/Sources/ModifyMessage.php
Line: 210"
Hi Nyntti.
Did you find the solution for this?, cause I have the same error and just wondering if you solved it, you can help me.

Go beyond what you know!
Grudge
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2004, 04:19:17 PM »

Sorry - I don't have time to support my old mods on YABB SE as I'm tied up in SMF development. This MOD has been over taken by the Advanced Visual Warning MOD and as such no longer exists!

Grudge
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [beta 1.5.4] Visual Warning System « previous - next »