Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
March 29, 2024, 08:12:47 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta 1.5.4] Coppermine Photo Album - YabbSE Integration Bridge V 0.9.2 « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Beta 1.5.4] Coppermine Photo Album - YabbSE Integration Bridge V 0.9.2  (Read 111984 times)
Uncle
Noobie

Re:[Beta 1.5.4] Coppermine Photo Album - YabbSE Integration Bridge V 0.9.2
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2004, 08:45:57 PM »

I don't know why but the error is always the same:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: loadcookie() in /web/htdocs/www.varesestore.it/home/community/photoalbum/bridge/yabbse.inc.php on line 93

What should i do?

jack-uk

I'm a llamatron addict

« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2004, 10:37:37 PM »

The only thing you need to change in yabbse.inc.php is the first 'require_once' line. This should point to your YaBB SE Settings.php file. The bridge reads this file &picks up all the configuration info it needs from there.

If you have a bridge file asking for Cookie information etc., you have a very old version of the bridge. Upgrade to Coppermine 1.2.1

Uncle
Noobie

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2004, 10:51:31 AM »

Quote from: jack-uk on January 10, 2004, 10:37:37 PM
The only thing you need to change in yabbse.inc.php is the first 'require_once' line. This should point to your YaBB SE Settings.php file. The bridge reads this file &picks up all the configuration info it needs from there.

If you have a bridge file asking for Cookie information etc., you have a very old version of the bridge. Upgrade to Coppermine 1.2.1

Ok, i'll try.

Uncle
Noobie

« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2004, 10:56:59 PM »

This is what the coppermine (1.2.1) readme says

Integrating the script with your bulletin board
Coppermine can be integrated with the following bulletin boards (eg. Coppermine and your bulletin board will share the same user database)

phpBB 2
Invision Power Board
vBulletin
YaBB SE
The login integration use your bulletin board cookies, therefore it won't work if your board cookies are not visible by Coppermine. So unless you are an expert, keep things simple and install Coppermine and your bulletin board on the same domain. Example :

Bulletin board:http://yourdomain.com/board/
Coppermine:http://yourdomain.com/gallery/
If you are using phpBB 2, go to the admin control panel and check that "Cookie domain" corresponds to your domain, "Cookie name" is "phpbb2mysql" and "Cookie path" is "/".

If you are using Invision Power Board, go to the "admin control panel / board settings / cookies" and check that all fields are blank. If they are not, you modified the default values and you are an expert.

If you are using vBulletin, go to the "admin control panel / vBulletin options / HTTP Headers and output" and check that the value for "Cookie Domain" corresponds to your domain and that "Path to save cookies" is "/"

It is also recommended that you use the same database for your board and Coppermine.

You will also need to perform the following operations after having unpacked the archive on your harddrive and before uploading the files to your webserver :

Edit the file include/init.inc.php. At the beginning of the file you will find the following lines :

// User database integration
// Uncomment the applicable line if you want to use it
// define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'phpbb');
// define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'invisionboard');
// define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'vbulletin');
// define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'yabbse');Un-comment the line that corresponds to the bulletin board you use (eg. remove the "//" that are at the beginning of the line)

define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'phpbb');The go to the bridge directory and open the file that corresponds to the bulletin board you use (eg. phpbb.php).

At the beginning of the file there are a number a configuration values that need to be set. For phpBB they are the following :

// database configuration
define('PHPBB_DB_NAME','phpBB');     // The name of the database used by the board
define('PHPBB_BD_HOST','localhost'); // The name of the database server
define('PHPBB_DB_USERNAME','root');  // The username to use to connect to the    database
define('PHPBB_DB_PASSWORD','');      // The password to use to connect to the database

// The web path to your phpBB directory
// In this example http://yoursite_name.com/phpBB2/
define('PHPBB_WEB_PATH','/phpBB2/');Modify them according to the configuration of your board and save the file.

Upload all files onto your webserver and run the install script. Note that the admin username and password you enter during the installation will be ignored by the script. To login as an admin, you will need to use the admin username and password of your board.

Once you have completed the installation, login using the admin account of your board. Go to the gallery, enter admin mode and click on the "Groups" button. This will synchronize Coppermine groups with those of your board. The permission you will see for each group will be completely messy, so take some time to set them properly.

Each time you add or delete a group in your board you will need to do the operation above in order to keep the synchronisation of the groups.

When you will try to login / logout or manage users from Coppermine, you will be redirected to the corresponding page of your bulletin board. Once the login or logout is performed you won't be redirected automatically to the gallery because your board does not have any function for that. It's up to you to add a link on your board to get you back to the gallery.

if i don't follow the instructions php asks me to define variables...

Uncle
Noobie

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2004, 08:32:16 PM »

Sorry, it was my fault!
now it's all working properly!
Tnx for help.

Fizzy

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2004, 01:35:16 PM »

Has anyone managed to get Coppermine to work in a subdomain ?

I set one up and tried it but when I link to http://gallery.anysite.com I can't stay logged in
TerjeViken
Noobie

I'm a llama!

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2004, 07:27:16 PM »

Hi,

First of all, my english is verry simple but I'll try to eksplane my problem. It's seems that you have to first have to install this board and have a datebase with Yabb users. In my case I have already install the Cooperman PA and want to install this yabb board and make it integratet with my Cooperman.

How to do that?

Regards from
Terje
imajedi
Noobie

I'm a llama!

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2004, 05:57:50 PM »

OK I know this topic has been beat to death but from everything I've read I seem to have a unique situation.  I installed yabbse 1.5.5 and everything is working fine.  I installed coppermine 1.2.1 and integrated it with Yabb and everything is working fine except now I can't logout from either Yabb or Coppermine.  I always get the Session Check failure error.  I have read many many posts and this should be fixed according to the posts.   Plus I don't understand why installing Coppermine would break my Yabb logout button.  Can someone please please help.  I've read every post I can find about this topic and can't figure it out.  I'm assuming I can turn off session check in the SSI.php file but I don't think this should be necessary according to what I've read.   Help Please!!!! ???
jack-uk

I'm a llamatron addict

« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2004, 07:27:16 PM »

Quote from: TerjeViken on February 16, 2004, 07:27:16 PMFirst of all, my english is verry simple but I'll try to eksplane my problem. It's seems that you have to first have to install this board and have a datebase with Yabb users. In my case I have already install the Cooperman PA and want to install this yabb board and make it integratet with my Cooperman.

Not easily, I don't know of anything that will do that.

jack-uk

I'm a llamatron addict

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2004, 07:29:41 PM »

Quote from: imajedi on March 03, 2004, 05:57:50 PMI always get the Session Check failure error.  I have read many many posts and this should be fixed according to the posts.
Yes, this used to be a problem with a logut button in Coppermine.

QuotePlus I don't understand why installing Coppermine would break my Yabb logout button.
It can't - it doesn't go anywhere near the YaBB SE code.
The security check is based on your PHP session number. Make sure that PHP is still dealing with sessions properly & it should just work.

imajedi
Noobie

I'm a llama!

« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2004, 10:07:06 PM »

jack-uk thanks for the quick reply.  As I sit here and ponder my problem I suddenly realize what an idiot I am.  I made a mod to Subs.php right before I added coppermine.  Everything appeared to be working correctly but I must of broke something.  I'm positive this is my problem and will take care of it tonight when I get home.  I'm sorry to waste your valuable time thinking about my problem.  I love the coppermine bridge.  Thanks so much.  My install went flawlessly except for this problem which has nothing to do with the bridge.  
jack-uk

I'm a llamatron addict

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2004, 10:46:55 PM »

Quote from: imajedi on March 03, 2004, 10:07:06 PMjack-uk thanks for the quick reply.

Heh, you got lucky ;)

QuoteI made a mod to Subs.php right before I added coppermine.
OK, that's probably your problem then :)

jack-uk

I'm a llamatron addict

« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2004, 10:50:32 PM »

WIth the impending closure of this forum, I'd like to move all support for this bridge to the Coppermine forum.

There will also be a bridge for SMF released shortly (unless I get side-tracked again).

For future support of Coppermine issues with YaBB SE, please visit the COppermine forums at http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/board/index.php where I am known simply as Jack.

I am also jsut called Jack on the SMF boards too

Thanks for all your support and comments on this project :)

Jack

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Beta 1.5.4] Coppermine Photo Album - YabbSE Integration Bridge V 0.9.2 « previous - next »