Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
April 26, 2024, 03:47:03 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done 1.4.1 & 1.5.X] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.3 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: [Done 1.4.1 & 1.5.X] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.3  (Read 30223 times)
GWP

A total PHP MySQL Novice :) - but getting better!

Re:[Done 1.4.1/1.5.1RC1] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.2
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2003, 06:36:22 PM »

Hi Jack.R.Abbit
I did get some errors, something to do with file permissions.
I tried to chmod the files but was not given permission by the server, probably because the file was written by pakman.

I'll try again and see waht errors i get and reprt back.
You can see below, in my sig, what mods I have installed.

YabbSE 1.5.1rc Mods:AdvIm, Member Map, Password Prompt, Report to mod, Smilies SE 2.0, Bio, collapsable_yabb, Ignore user, Name, allowed user, search member, enchanced ban, posts per day, Mute User, Memberlist Plus,Who,ExactPostLink. Remove_Clicklog,mc_BoldOwnThreads.QuickReply, UserEnableDisableCensor, RefererMod, lastlogin_profile,PostBasedImRestrict, ExactPostLink, UserBrowsing,
GWP

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2003, 06:42:48 PM »

Update:
Well according to the Yabpak centre, the mod was installed. Now i am really confused. here is the uninstall info when i run the uninstall. I have not modified any file since trying to install this pak.

Quoteenglish.lng
Original String:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$txt[1] =

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
String not found, there's probably an error in your mod, or, your have modified this file since installation.
english.lng, backup is called english.lng~

also:
Quoteindex.php
Original String:

$actionArray = array(

String not found, there's probably an error in your mod, or, your have modified this file since installation.
Oops - An Error Has Occurred!

2: fopen(index.php) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream: Permission denied
(/home/.sites/58/site34/web/forum/Sources/Packages.php ln 754)

I will try and install it again and see what happens. first i will chmod index.php to 777

YabbSE 1.5.1rc Mods:AdvIm, Member Map, Password Prompt, Report to mod, Smilies SE 2.0, Bio, collapsable_yabb, Ignore user, Name, allowed user, search member, enchanced ban, posts per day, Mute User, Memberlist Plus,Who,ExactPostLink. Remove_Clicklog,mc_BoldOwnThreads.QuickReply, UserEnableDisableCensor, RefererMod, lastlogin_profile,PostBasedImRestrict, ExactPostLink, UserBrowsing,
GWP

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2003, 06:55:25 PM »

Upon trying to install, I get this on the test install:
QuoteApplying mod

Mod Name: View "No Post" Members
Version of Mod: 1.0 (YabbSE 1.5.1)
Author of Mod: Jack.R.Abbit
Author's Email Address: Jack.R.Abbit
Author's Homepage: Jack.R.Abbit
Mod Information: This mod adds a link in the Admin Center to bring up a screen that lists all members that have not posted since registering. They are sorted by date of registration, which is displayed. Select those you wish to delete and click "delete".

english.lng
We're going to look for:

$txt[1] =

String found, I will now add before it:

$txt['viewnopostmembers1'] = 'View/Delete "No Post" Members';
$txt['viewnopostmembers2'] = 'View All "No Posts" Members';
$txt['viewnopostmembers3'] = 'Member Name (Real Name)';
$txt['viewnopostmembers4'] = 'Date Registered';
$txt['viewnopostmembers5'] = 'Days Inactive';

index.php
We're going to look for:

$actionArray = array(

String found, I will now add:

'viewnopostmembers' => array("$sourcedir/ViewNoPostMembers.php", 'ViewNoPostMembers'),

Sources/Admin.php
We're going to look for:

<a href="' . $cgi . ';action=viewmembers">' . $txt[5] . '</a><br />

String not found, there's probably an error in your mod.
Done.

Modification would have completed if this weren't a test, so if there were no errors, the mod could be applied, hit the back button in your browser.
[ Apply Mod ]
[ Back ]

Looking at my Admin.php, i have this line:
Quote<a href="' .  . '?action=viewmembers">' . $txt[5] . '</a><br />
So a simple change would suffice, but I don't know if i can change the $cgi - $scripturl  ??

GWP

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2003, 07:06:00 PM »

I have chnaged the admin.php line to reflect the change, eg: scripturl becomes cgi

then run the yabpak:
QuoteSources/Admin.php
We're going to look for:

<a href="' . $cgi . ';action=viewmembers">' . $txt[5] . '</a><br />

String found, I will now add:

<a href="' . $cgi . ';action=viewnopostmembers">' . $txt['viewnopostmembers1'] . '</a><br />

Sources/Admin.php, Sources/Admin.php~
Done.

Modification file was applied, Modding was done successfully. Everything should work now.

Ok, Mod installed.
Then I go to my admin center and click on the link to "View/Delete "No Post" Members" and get sent to a URL such as

http://www.mysite.com/;action=viewnopostmembers
which gives me a "file not found"

GWP

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2003, 07:12:55 PM »

Now I try to uninstall it again and get this message?

QuoteUninstalling Mod
./Packages/modification.php ... ./Packages/modification.txt ... ./Packages/modification1.4.1.mod ... ./Packages/modification1.5.1.mod ... ./Packages/uninstall.php ... ./Packages/uninstall.txt ... ./Sources/ViewNoPostMembers.php ... Oops - An Error Has Occurred!

2: file(Packages/modification.mod) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory
(/home/.sites/58/site34/web/forum/Sources/Packages.php ln 737)

So stuck. therefore I will delete Packages.php, Admin.php, English.lng and index.php and upload previous versions.

GWP

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2003, 07:23:10 PM »

Final post, promise!!
It seems the
Quote<a href="' . $cgi . ';action=viewmembers">' . $txt[5] . '</a><br />
will need to be changed to
Quote<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=viewmembers">' . $txt[5] . '</a><br />

and the replace/add function that follows needs to reflect the fact that $cgi will not work and should be
Quote<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=viewnopostmembers">' . $txt['viewnopostmembers1'] . '</a><br />

I don't know how the others got on with their installation, but i can try this on my board if you want?

Jack.R.Abbit
Mod Team
YaBB God

RACE FOR SPENT!

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2003, 01:37:33 AM »

GWP,
I see the problem... somewhere along the way they changed $cgi to $scripturl... (the dirty bastards... :) )  I have not been testing the mods against every new build... I guess thats one of the problems when you develop a mod for code that is still changing.  I guess I have a bit more work to do... and I need to specify the latest build it has been tested on.

Thanks and sorry for all the hassle.

-Jack

<--------  Mods by Jack  -------->
Package Server: http://www.modsbydesign.com/mods.by.jack/yabbse/ (now serving)

|----------------------------------------------|
|                                              |
|          DON'T PM ME FOR SUPPORT!             |
GWP

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2003, 11:07:20 PM »

Jack R.abbit

Your mod (once changed ) went on fine, even with my other mods.
It doesn't seem many changes need to be made and this is a useful mod as I am sick & tired of having to check through each member to see who is interested in actually being on the forum.

Nice one!!

Jack.R.Abbit
Mod Team
YaBB God

RACE FOR SPENT!

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2003, 12:30:54 AM »

Thanks.  I liked this one too.  I've just made that change so it should now install seemless with RC45.

-Jack

Surfy

I'm a llama!

Re:[Done 1.4.1/1.5.1RC45] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.2
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2003, 03:28:41 PM »

is this mod ready for 1.5.1??

Surfy
Jack.R.Abbit
Mod Team
YaBB God

RACE FOR SPENT!

Re:[Done 1.4.1 & 1.5.1] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.2
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2003, 12:45:54 AM »

Updated/Tested to work in 1.5.1 Final

-Jack

anavrin
Noobie

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2003, 02:09:29 AM »

i'm running 1.5.1 final with PFaBB installed, with very minor mods.

your paks download and install correctly, but none of them actually show up in my admin center once installed.  I'm simply using the YaBBPak center for installation.

Anything i have to do for the mods to actually show up?  I've installed:
uninstall pack mod
view nopost member mod
delete select member posts mod

all installed fine, said they were successsful, but they aren't in my admin center?!?!
Jack.R.Abbit
Mod Team
YaBB God

RACE FOR SPENT!

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2003, 06:11:40 AM »

The Package Uninstall mod doen't show up.. it just makes chagnes to the Package Manager to allow it to handle mods a bit differently

AS for the others, if it truly installed ok then you should see soemthing like the attached image in your admin area.

-Jack

anavrin
Noobie

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2003, 06:40:12 AM »

it might have something to do with pfabb....   i know the admin center looks totally different with pfabb installed...  maybe it installed correctly, but i need to add the links to the admin center??

or am i way off?
Daniel D.
Mod Team
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2003, 01:45:19 PM »

German:

$txt['viewnopostmembers1'] = 'Ansehen/Löschen der "0 Posts" Mitglieder';
$txt['viewnopostmembers2'] = 'Ansehen aller "0 Posts" Mitglieder';
$txt['viewnopostmembers3'] = 'Mitgliedsname (Real Name)';
$txt['viewnopostmembers4'] = 'Registrierungsdatum';
$txt['viewnopostmembers5'] = 'Inaktive Tage';

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Completed mods  |  [Done 1.4.1 & 1.5.X] View/Delete "No Posts" Members 1.3 « previous - next »